The ultimate goal of chakra healing is to balance
your energy flow in turn controlling your health.
Common benefits include:
- Reduce stress
- Alleviate depression
- Improve concentration
- Obtain spiritual awakening
- Strengthen your immune system
Chakra Balancing is
actually part of
When a Chakra becomes
stressed or blocked
this can have a
negative effect on
the organs in that
region of the body
and can also
states, such as
depression or anxiety.
The kundalini energy that travels through the seven chakras of the body is called prana. Prana is the vital life-force energy. Without prana, there is no life.
Spiritual Healing creates a communion with spirit, mind and body that resonates with our life force energy, allowing the body to heal itself.
description of each chakra and their related connections to lifestyle and health :
7. Crown Chakra: Central Nervous System, Head, Upper Spine, Hair, Cerebral Corte
6. Third Eye: Automatic Nervous System, Hypothalamus, Eyes
5. Throat: Ears, Respiratory System, Sinus, Parathyroid
4. Heart : Lymph and Immune System, blood Pressure, Allergy, Circulation
3. Solar Plexus : Digestive System, Stomach, Liver, Galle Bladder
2. Sacrel Abdomen: Spleen, Urinary Tract and Kidneys, Ovaries, Uterus, Blood Sugar
1. Root: Reproductive System, Sex, Testicales, Vagina, Pelvis, Legs, Feet
© copyright2014 suryamuni-healing-center.com. All rights Reserved
What is a Chakra ?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel. Chakras are spinning energy centers located throughout your body that influence and reflect your physical health as well as your mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. . According to the traditional writings there are 88,000 chakras in the human body covering basically every area in the body.
The most significant ones are the Seven Main Chakras located along the central line of the body, from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Each chakra is associated with a particular color along with certain functions.
Why to balance Chakras?
All of your chakras must be open and clear in order to achieve optimum health and balance. Open chakras allow energy to flow cleanly and easily, resulting in an increase in energy and awareness.
When chakras are out of balance, certain physical, mental and emotional symptoms appear.
These wheels are the catalysts of consciousness and human function.